Have you ever wondered what it would be like if:
- You could live your life in a way that put you at its centre without feeling guilty?
- You knew for sure what you were put on earth to do?
- You knew what or who you could be given half the chance?
- This one day Transformational Workshop will be an opportunity for you to reassess your life in a fun yet challenging way.
Learn how to:
- Identify what’s been holding you back from reaching your potential
- Face your gremlins and question your inner critic
- Design a more positive future for yourself
- Develop and commit yourself to a future in a concrete and sustainable way
- By the end of the workshop you will have begun to find a sense of meaning, purpose and inner peace in your life. You will come away feeling motivated to start living your life differently; one in which you can begin to shine your light on the earth and become who you were meant to be all along.
The worskhop will be held at the beatiful Florence House, situated in five acres of land and a stone’s throw-away from the beach at Seaford which forms part of the beautiful South Downs, check out their website here http://www.florencehouse.co.uk/
You will be nourished throughout the day with refreshments and a healthy lunch made from home-grown organic produce from the venue itself.
Come and join me and a small group of women and commit to you for the day in a supportive and relaxed space.