Do you need a break as we enter into summer?
This is a one-day retreat for those of you wishing to take some time out to chill, unwind and take stock. It will be a small intimate group where you will:
- Practice some mindfulness and relaxation techniques including EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Learn how breathing can actively encourage us to slow down and manage anxiety
- Go on a silent meditative walk
- Learn about the value of essential oils
- Take part in a guided visualisation
- Look at lifestyle changes you want to make moving forward
- Be given a gift bag of goodies
As usual, in my workshops and in this Retreat, I love creating a space where we can laugh and have fun as well as supporting you through any challenges that come up for you during the day. You will be nurtured, valued and held throughout the day which will include deep relaxation and time for reflection.
My training and experience as Coach and Counsellor will mean that you will be in safe hands and your needs for the day will always come first.
Florence House will provide us with a lovely organic home-produced vegetarian meal and you will enjoy use of this beautiful place which in itself is soothing for the soul! There’ll be opportunities for you to wander around the grounds, taking in the scenery and visiting the herb garden, pond and garden.
The venue provides accommodation should you want this – just contact them to book:
For further information, email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
This will be a day just for YOU to feel special and pampered; a day for reflection or simply just to BE. We don’t often get a chance to do this which is why I really wanted to provide this space. I really hope you decide to come along and I look forward to meeting you!
£10 discount if you bring a friend! Contact me for the coupon code after your purchase.
Hope to see you there,