Do you wish you felt differently at Christmas?
Are you ready to throw the towel in because it’s all just too stressful?
Would you like to learn some valuable calming and coping techniques that will help you deal with Christmas and beyond?
If this sounds like you, then this is the online workshop for you!
You can do this program for as little as 5 minutes a day although some people like to do it in longer chunks.
What you can expect from the workshop:
- How to calm your nervous system down in seconds.
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) tapping points to help with relaxation.
- Guided visualisation to reprogram your brain in order to cope with stress around this time.
- Actionable tips on how to put yourself first without feeling guilty.
- A goal-setting tool to help you stay focused on yourself as you move into 2020.
All of this for just £7!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I need in order to complete this workshop?
- Some paper and pen/s.
- Some uninterrupted space each day leading up to Christmas.
How long will it take to complete?
This will depend on how much work you want to do on yourself and how much time you have. The longer you spend on yourself each day, the more you will get from the program. You can also come back to it any time you want as you have life-long access to the materials.
Why trust me?
I am a senior accredited Coach and a Counsellor and EFT practitioner with over 30 years in the field of education and the voluntary sector. My passion is supporting people to overcome and fears and anxieties that stop them from living life to the full.
I work with people at different stages of their personal growth and support them via my signature workshop, Wellbeing retreats and via my Facebook group, Personal Growth Hub. I have spoken at events including BACP’s Coaching Conference and at The Best You Exhibition at the Olympia, London.
There are no reviews yet.