30 Days to Manage your Inner Critic
Are you ready to finally deal with your inner critic?
Want to be able to face your gremlins head-on so that they no longer control you?
Would you like to learn a whole load of strategies and tools for a calmer life?
30 Days to Manage your Inner Critic
It’s time to deal with those pesky gremlins and begin to live life on your terms!
Learn from a senior accredited life coach, counsellor and personal development trainer who has helped hundreds of people move from feeling stuck and being in chaos to a place of calm and control.
Lovelies, is your inner critic still ruling the roost?
Or have you had some therapy but you haven’t yet been able to really manage your inner critic and anxiety?
This e-course is for you.
I’d love to work with you on this!
In just 30 days, you will address your inner critic, understand why you have one and how to manage it so
that it’s no longer the star of the show.
Why do you need to work on your Inner Critic?
Start having control over your mindset
Recognise how to deal with your inner critic in the moment
Have a range of tools and strategies to help manage them
Begin to become more in control of how you 'do life'
Learn how to start loving yourself unconditionally
Start to live a calmer life
Why do you need to deal with your gremlins?
Here’s just a few reasons:
- You will give yourself the golden opportunity of finally living life on YOUR terms.
- It will free you up to start believing in yourself.
- You’ll be able to commit to new ideas, projects and visions without your gremlins getting in the way.
- If you’re already on your personal development path, then working on your inner critic is a vital piece of the jigsaw!
- Working on your inner critic means that you’ll be more able to work through blocks and resistance when they arise.
- Keeping your gremlins at bay means you get to make healthy decisions.
- Managing your inner critic may well be one of the greatest acts of self-care you will ever gift yourself.
It’s time to start changing how you talk to yourself
so you can lead the life you deserve.
Work with your inner critic and:
- Feel more free and in control
- Feel more peaceful
- Begin to love yourself
- Dissolve the blocks that are holding you back
What you will get:
How to understand where your inner critic comes from
How to address your inner critic so it listens
Learn how to feel ‘good enough'
Step by step guidance to get your gremlins at bay
Identify the lies your brain tells you
Learn why you have gremlins in the first place
Learn strategies for how to develop a healthier inner voice
How to start being kind to yourself
Worksheets to help you through this journey
Videos explaining strategies and tools to work with
Guided visualisations on audio
Private Facebook group
Life-long access to materials
4x Group coaching calls
Just some of what we will cover on this course:
- How the brain plays tricks on us.
- Why the brain believes it’s protecting us even when it’s being negative.
- Worksheets to help you identify your negative thoughts.
- The role of affirmations in rewiring the brain.
- Other ways of rewiring the brain to start thinking differently.
- Identifying how your inner critic keeps you stuck.
- Step by step guidance on how to relate to your inner critic so that it no longer controls you.
- Strategies to keep you calm.
- How to start loving yourself unconditionally.
I’ll teach you strategies to help you get unstuck in your life:
- Are you ready to deep dive in?
- Do you want to live life differently because you’re so fed up with feeling held back by your negative self-talk?
It’s time to step into the next part of your journey.
Stop the gremlins taking centre stage
Start taking back control
I have worked with Su for many years as a teacher and facilitator. She is a very special human being with the capacity to aid self-discovery within.
I’ve really enjoyed working with Su and having the space to connect with myself. I love the way she provided a perfect blend of person-centred therapy and Coaching. Working intuitively and creatively allowed my true self to emerge and this helped me regain a sense of autonomy and peace;
I now feel more rested and have regained a sense of purpose.
Su is approachable, easy to connect with and clearly talented. Thank you Su!
Su guided me through a tough personal and business transition. She is a deeply intuitive and incredibly skilled coach and therapist and great fun! I feel very lucky to have found her and in doing so found out more about myself, my values and my purpose.
You couldn’t wish for a better facilitator. For a multitude of reasons I’m a huge fan of this woman. She is someone who you can trust to hold you, motivate you, encourage and empower you. Warm and nurturing with an open heart and a huge smile, Su has a wealth of experience that speaks for itself. Work with her, she helped me change my life 🙂
I thoroughly recommend working with Su, whether at one of her workshops or one-to-one or group coaching programs. A lovely, kind and genuine lady who really cares for her clients and those that she works with. She always gives 110%.
Supportive and inspiring