It’s been a while since I’ve posted and much has happened in the last couple of years:
- Co-founded South Coast Wellbeing and Training with my husband – a counselling training school
- Qualified as a Yoga teacher
- Kept my counselling and supervision practice going
- Moved house
- Cared for mum who has Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Moved mum down south into a care-home
- Completed two plant-based food challenges (Chef Cynthia-Louise)
- Broke my wrist
- Discovered Redox – a cell-signalling (oxidation molecules) product that is having a monumental impact on my health. You can read more info on that here.
- Been interviewed by Sarah Kirton from MysticMag, you can read that interview here.
In amongst the madness of the Pandemic, many of us have made some life-changing decisions and decided to move towards a life where they have more control and are able to live more ‘on purpose’. For others, pre-existing health conditions and mental health conditions have understandably become worse leading to isolation, addiction, homelessness, anxiety and depression, etc. Wherever you may see yourself on this continuum, I send you love, respect and hope.
Reach out and pm me if you’d like to:
- Change your career and consider counselling training
- Chat about whether you might benefit from coaching or counselling
- Learn more about the many health benefits of the Redox drink and gel
Wherever you find yourself on your Wellness journey, I wish you well.